Disclaimer:

The contents of this page, and all links appearing on this page, do not represent the positions, views, or intents of the U.S. Government, or the United States Peace Corps.

Friday, April 13, 2012

A Photo Update

Here are some photo updates from my new life in Chibuleo!

                   With my host sister, Pauli, climbing to the 2nd refugio of the volcano Chimborazo


                           The view facing away from Chimborazo with PCV friend, Orrin


                                                  I was so excited to see/play in the snow!!


                                                                   Snow Angels!


                                                 Eating the fresh snow on Chimborazo


                                        View of Chimborazo from my community of Chibuleo


                                       My 1.5 year-old host niece, Dalila, making her tiger face!


                                                   My new arch-nemesis, the family duck


                                      KNH, the foundation I work at, from the community over


                                       Cora with her new best friend #1, Precioso, the family dog


                               Double Trouble: Cora with her new best friend #2, the evil duck

I will have some more updates soon, but things are fantastic and these are just a few glimpses into Cora and my new life!

Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment